the official "I am going to the Fest 6" thread

So seeing as how there are roughly 100 million billion bands playing the Fest, all in different venues, its a given that people will have to make choices on who they see. What bands are on everybody's short list of bands they absolutely MUST see while there?

For me its:

Radon

VaginaSore Jr.

Off With Their Heads

New Bruises

Witches With Dicks

Also wanna catch Too Many Daves and Down in the Dumps, although neither are playing the actual Fest.

Man, the more I think about this, the more I can't wait to get to Florida!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So seeing as how there are roughly 100 million billion bands playing the Fest, all in different venues, its a given that people will have to make choices on who they see. What bands are on everybody's short list of bands they absolutely MUST see while there?

For me its:

Radon

VaginaSore Jr.

Off With Their Heads

New Bruises

Witches With Dicks

Also wanna catch Too Many Daves and Down in the Dumps, although neither are playing the actual Fest.

that too many daves 7" is awesome. they're playing the prefest show the thursday in tampa if you can make that.

man, its dumb too but i'm still suprised when people other than my friends get stoked on my band :)

Main Reason for going: The Falcon!

want to see these guys as well - i probably forgot some but...

Banner Pilot

Avail

The Copyrights

Dead to Me

Dear Landlord

Dillinger Four

Gaslight Anthem

The Lawrence Arms

New Bruises

New Mexican Disaster Squad

Paint It Black

Smoke or Fire

Witches With Dicks

Youth Brigade

For me its:

Radon

VaginaSore Jr.

Off With Their Heads

New Bruises

Witches With Dicks

that too many daves 7" is awesome. they're playing the prefest show the thursday in tampa if you can make that.

man, its dumb too but i'm still suprised when people other than my friends get stoked on my band :)

Yeah, that Too Many Daves 7" rules. Basically, anything that Davey (from Tiltwheel) touches is gold. I'll be at the pre-Fest show in Tampa for sure.

Wait... what band are you in?