the official "I am going to the Fest 6" thread

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need some help. I have never attended the entire fest, the only time i went was for just one day.

This year i want to go for the entire event, i have taken off work and i am about to book a hotel room but usually how does the fest run?

When do the bands start on friday and when do they end on sunday?

please help me out if you know anything

thanks!

If I remember correctly it was about 5ish for the bands to start on Friday...maybe earlier. Sunday, I think around 10 or 11?

i need some help. I have never attended the entire fest, the only time i went was for just one day.

This year i want to go for the entire event, i have taken off work and i am about to book a hotel room but usually how does the fest run?

When do the bands start on friday and when do they end on sunday?

please help me out if you know anything

thanks!

Here was last year's schedule:

http://www.punknews.org/article/20163

But Kirby's pretty much right with the times, too.

we got into the holiday in, super stoked on it. figured itd be easiest to stay at the hotel since we have a table for our label, plus the party will be fun.

anyone here in bands that are playing? i'm playing (i play drums in new bruises) at the sidebar at some point.

HAHA eric!

do u still have dan yemins cell #?

sad thing is... i already did this like a month ago. another band dude is gonna be out of country so they can't play.

trust me, i'm super bummed about it too. i didn't get to mosh it up last year cuz within the first song someone landed on my head and gave me some weird shock down my spine and i couldn't breath for like 10min.

good thing i totally went and had it checked out.... SIKE. hello future back problems.

sad thing is... i already did this like a month ago. another band dude is gonna be out of country so they can't play.

trust me, i'm super bummed about it too. i didn't get to mosh it up last year cuz within the first song someone landed on my head and gave me some weird shock down my spine and i couldn't breath for like 10min.

good thing i totally went and had it checked out.... SIKE. hello future back problems.

HAHAHA

your amazing