CUTE LEPERS "SMART ACCESSORIES" LP and 7" PRE ORD

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it in anyway a preview for the LP if I get it at the same time as the LP? Saying it will be out BEFORE THE LP as a "preview" and still offering a shipping discount if you buy the LP without saying they wont be shipped separate strongly implies that you will be sending it out before the LP and a "preview".

Is anyone else as confused and disturbed about this? There only seems to be one heavily smited voice in the dark here but I just want to make sure everyone else gets what's going on here.

I understand ya. You can't ship shit for free. Every label/distro does this when you preorder two things.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
For a few reasons the US LP will be out at the end of the month instead of the 12th as planned. CD's will come out as scheduled though.

Damn, I should have bought the Damaged Goods one. I really hope it's worth the wait. I heard a lot of good things though so I hope there's no reason to be worried...

I love this band. This album is head and shoulders above their debut - and that was stellar, as it was. Still, this sounds like a band, as opposed to a side project.

Unfortunately, it feels like the Briefs are done.

Modern Action Records sended out a mail a while ago when they shipped their latest 7". There was one sentence which made me really stoked: next up is a new 7" from THE BODIES.....a new 7" from THE BRIEFS....and a full length LPCD from MODERN ACTION!!! I hope it's fucking true!