PO: Biffy Clyro - Only Revolutions - Coll. Ed. Box

I know there's a few Biffy Clyro fans on here so here's a link to pre-order the collector's edition of their new album, Only Revolutions. The collector's edition comes with the CD, LP, making of DVD, a "play along" CD, and some other stuff that you probably don't need.

Price to the US comes out to about $85ppd.

http://www.biffyclyro.com/store/products,only-revolutions-collectors-box-set_3.htm

Cue all of the "Why can't they sell the vinyl separately?", "Fuck all these collector editions!", "Who is this band?", "Fuck major labels!", "Is VC going to be getting this?", "I'll wait until Hot Topic has this on clearance." and "I like Against Me!" responses.

Guest adam526

I don't think this cover is all that great. I love this band, and everything they've done, though.

I don't need all that stuff, but I'll probably end up ordering it because I want the LP. I'd rather get it now then wait forever and see that it's going for even more on ebay in a few months.

I'd like a Puzzle 12", it's impossible getting the 7"s in the US without paying a shit ton for them.

Guest markovianprocess
will this album see a seperate vinyl release, anyone know?

i won't pay 85 bucks for just one lp... i don't want or need that other shit that comes with it

It is starting to seem unlikely. I've checked HMV and Amazon, they both have preorders for the CD and the CD/DVD versions with no mention at all of a separate vinyl version (other than in this boxset).

• 1 month later...

for anybody interested, here are some pics of the box set

[image]

box set lid | LP sleeve

[image]

box set back cover | art print signed by Storm Thorgerson

[image]

Only Revolutions CD/DVD, Somebody Help Me Play CD, 2 stickers, 3 badges, guitar pick | strings score book, piece of the blue flag from the cover art

[image]

poster with guitar tabs for the entire album

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorry to dig up an old topic but please can any of you help...

im a student at school and i want to cover ' that golden rule' on guitar for A GCSE project but i need a backing track, i cant just play along with the CD because it has the main parts in it, so if anyone could be really awesome and send that one track from the boxset i will love them forever.

if i had a method of paying i would but I cant.

thanks again guys (and sorry for digging up an old topic)

• 4 years later...