ANY OTHER PLACES TO HAVE SLIPMATS PRINTED?

hey guys, are there any other places that print slipmats for a good rate? i sent and email to iheartuproductions about 3 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything about a quote or even a response and i checked out this site www.graphic22.com that was recomended numanoid. he was suppose to get back to me and give me a quote almost 2 weeks ago, but nothing. i'm not upset or frustrated, i just think it would be something cool to have and sell. if anybody can offer up anymore suggestions it would be a big help.

thanks guys

joe

hey guys, are there any other places that print slipmats for a good rate? i sent and email to iheartuproductions about 3 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything about a quote or even a response and i checked out this site www.graphic22.com that was recomended numanoid. he was suppose to get back to me and give me a quote almost 2 weeks ago, but nothing. i'm not upset or frustrated, i just think it would be something cool to have and sell. if anybody can offer up anymore suggestions it would be a big help.

thanks guys

joe

vertical merch in florida can do them and so can i heart u

thanks guys

joe

vertical merch in florida can do them and so can i heart u

thanks buddy, i tried the i heart u and i haven't heard anything, hopefully soon.