ANTI- webstore launched

OKAY.

Orphans is going up within 96 hours. If you check around Monday morning I will post when the trigger has been pulled or is about to be pulled with a link.

I can tell you that It will be $125 and it weighs almost 9lbs to be properly packaged. It's insane and it's worth every penny...especially the LP of unreleased songs....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY.

Orphans is going up within 96 hours. If you check around Monday morning I will post when the trigger has been pulled or is about to be pulled with a link.

I can tell you that It will be $125 and it weighs almost 9lbs to be properly packaged. It's insane and it's worth every penny...especially the LP of unreleased songs....

whoa !!! :o. since it's 9lbs....is shipping included in that $125...?

- That Live Waits release *wink wink* will be full of info very soon-like...today. You may be able to pre-order it at the same time as Orphans. Just a possibility here. But when I say it's an incredible live album, I mean it's an incredible live album. Most live albums suck. They're a sloppy greatest hits, but hearing Tom's voice do what it does and how flawlessly it's put together-it only further reminds me I'm a loser to not have seen him yet. It's a must hear/own/downloadlikeadick.

- Orphans graphics are a combo of proofs and digital graphics. Tests have been approved as of a while back and it's all been on the box. It looks fantastic to say the least. There are six new songs. This will be shipping in December but we figured there's a few people who would be glad to reserve a copy.

- Orphans First pressing is 10k. That might sound like a lot, but keep in mind how many Waits fans there are worldwide.

Tom's back catalog...I'd love to be able to solve those problems for you. I'm not fully certain that I won't be able to, but don't hold your breath.

YOUR CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED UNTIL YOUR ORDER SHIPS so factor that into your bank accounts, folks.

I'll post right as the trigger is to be pulled.

www.tomwaits.com is live. Check it out. Tom's first website. For visiting, you can hear 35 minutes of the "Glitter & Doom Live" Album for free to know I'm not full of shit that it's amazing.

www.kingsroadmerch.com/tom-waits for Tom Waits Glitter & Doom leftover shirts, CDs, Orphans, LPs and all kinds of stuff.

www.anti.com/store for Orphans, Glitter & Doom and the whole kit & kaboodle for the label.

More coming soon.