dear ken valentine (again)...

minty

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but seriously though how hard is it to mail one record? its been like 2 and a half months. i know some people here have waited a year to get stuff from you but i'm not bothering with that.

fuck i even went to a bank and deposited the money directly into your bank account. i couldn't have made it any easier for you! just send it.

same thing to flood. said he would send tthe records but didnt deliver. just gave up in the end. shit happens i guess

I'm still waiting for a ton of expensive records from flood from over a year ago (btmi tests blah blah blah). He told me he sent me 2 packages now and neither have arrived so i've given up too.

seriously guys, I feel bad when I dont ship within two days.. it literally takes 10-20 minutes to pack it up, get to the post office, and ship. This week/month crap is ridiculous, if you dont have 20 minutes in your day.. you should not be selling things online.

this.

the longest time i have taken to send a record out was maybe 1 week, and that was because i physically couldn't make it to the post office. i still felt guilty as shit because of it though!

yup, whenever i sell on ebay i make it a point to get to the post office within 3 days after the auction is over.

back when all i did on ebay was buy and not sell, i was used to packages coming 2 - 3 weeks after the auction ended, and since i had never shipped anything i thought it was normal. but then i started selling and shipping stuff and was like.........wow 2 weeks is fucking excessive, most of the time this shit can get done the day payment's received.