Issue with mp3. (help needed)

inutil

What operating system are you using?

Check your iTunes preferences, I think there's something in there about normalizing volume, but if anything that would make them quieter on your iPod.

How far do you have the volume up on your iPod? It doesn't have to be up too loud for some songs.

I see that you're from Brazil, does your country limit how loud something can be? I know certain countries do that.

Are your speakers turned up all the way?

I use Windows XP. And no, there's no volume limit here.

I usually let my ipod volume up to the middle, and when these songs play they get really loud(maybe 5x louder), more than the other songs in maximum volume would be. That happens when the songs are played on the ipod. When played on the pc they're at the same volume as the others.

This happens to some albums, the ones i can remember now are Wavves - Wavvves and DCFC - Transatlanticism.

In XP open up your volume control properties, check the levels of the sliders there. One might be really low.

Click Options >> Properties to reveal a list of other sound options, check them all and make sure the sliders are not at the bottom.

It def. sounds like your computer's problem.

Otherwise, Google around.