The Enablers cover T.I.'s "Whatever You Like"

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Gainesville's The Enablers, just sent me their cover of T.I.'s "Whatever You Like" which will eventually make it onto a covers record that Rob Coe and the Enablers are working on. Rob instructed me to put the song up on our site and share it with everyone. Please download this song and check it out. It is crazy, if you didn't know any better, you would think this was an Enablers' original.

The Enablers are working on an album of originals, too, which will one day surface on Suburban Home Records.

Enjoy the track:

.mp3 Whatever You Want The Enablers "Whatever You Like" (T.I. Cover)

http://suburbanhomerecords.com/mediafiles/theenablers/audio/whateveryoulike_160.mp3

do they have any vinyl out now? I only found a cd in the VC store.

They had a 7" out on my label in 2003 which I sold out of a while back, however, No Idea is returning about 5 copies to me this week (and they might still have some left after that - worth checking their site)... it was a split 7" with UK band BEDFORD FALLS, limited to 500 copies. I also put out the "Sweet Fuck All" EP, both will be combined as a vinyl album release next year sometime. The CD Suburban Home are selling is an unauthorised bootleg.