Ryan's Hope OHIO PRIDE Edition

I asked Joe (aka OHIO PRIDE) who is known for his amazing packaging to put something together in the spirit of Halloween for Ryan's Hope - Apocalypse in Increments. Its pretty bad ass so I didn't want it buried in the RH thread where people may not see it. Its only available in a limited number and comes with the record on black. They're all numbered as well.

Its currently for sale @ goodcore.com: Apocalypse In Halloween

hey guys i am finally putting the pics up. i apologize for the delay, but i have been in and out of the hospital w/crohn's related issues. but here they are. if you haven't noticed, i love blood.

THE COVER ART

[image]

THE BACK ART

[image]

SONG LIST

[image]

THE COMPLETE SET UP (YOU GET A LITTLE BROWN HALLOWEEN CANDY BAG. I WOULD RECOMMEND NOT EATING THE JOLLY RANCHERS. I FOUND A BAG IN MY BASS DRUM CASE

FROM A TOUR I PLAYED ON ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO. SO THEY SHOULD SUCK.)

[image]

THE FRONT OF THE ART LPS (each straight razor was etched into the record. if you look closely you will see my signature etched into the handle of the razor. you can see it in person if you get one. i wanted to give it a crude look, kinda like i sketched it. i wasn't really going for variations of the art lps, it just happened like this. so i included a breakdown of them. i didn't count them yet/separate them yet. just the pics for now)

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

THE BACK OF THE ART LPS (a couple different variations, some are glossy, some are black/white/red, red/black/white, red/white)

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

I asked Joe (aka OHIO PRIDE) who is known for his amazing packaging to put something together in the spirit of Halloween for Ryan's Hope - Apocalypse in Increments. Its pretty bad ass so I didn't want it buried in the RH thread where people may not see it. Its only available in a limited number and comes with the record on black. They're all numbered as well.

Its currently for sale @ goodcore.com: Apocalypse In Halloween

hey guys i am finally putting the pics up. i apologize for the delay, but i have been in and out of the hospital w/crohn's related issues. but here they are. if you haven't noticed, i love blood.

THE COVER ART

[image]

THE BACK ART

[image]

SONG LIST

[image]

THE COMPLETE SET UP (YOU GET A LITTLE BROWN HALLOWEEN CANDY BAG. I WOULD RECOMMEND NOT EATING THE JOLLY RANCHERS. I FOUND A BAG IN MY BASS DRUM CASE

FROM A TOUR I PLAYED ON ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO. SO THEY SHOULD SUCK.)

[image]

THE FRONT OF THE ART LPS (each straight razor was etched into the record. if you look closely you will see my signature etched into the handle of the razor. you can see it in person if you get one. i wanted to give it a crude look, kinda like i sketched it. i wasn't really going for variations of the art lps, it just happened like this. so i included a breakdown of them. i didn't count them yet/separate them yet. just the pics for now)

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

THE BACK OF THE ART LPS (a couple different variations, some are glossy, some are black/white/red, red/black/white, red/white)

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

that means a lot to me guys, i really appreciate it so much and sam is the SHIT!!!! i just love to include something special and give back to the vinyl collecting community. detail is very important to me and i like to do as much as i can. you guys are always too kind and it is a great honor to always work with great people, great labels and great bands. this package is also going to be OPLTD Package Of The Month for Novemebr. I posted a ink to this on my facebook page and am in the process of posting it on the ohio pride ltd myspace page.

myspace.com/ohioprideltd

http://www.facebook.com/people/Joseph-Proffitt/1063307256