Asbestos Records Auctions!

flood

we have some bills to pay, and are sitting on a pile of releases we want to see the light of day as soon as possible so we'll be auctioning off some of our rarer releases (for the most part my wife and i both have copies of everything we've released) as well as some pieces from my personal collection... so keep an eye on this link as i'll be adding additional items every day or so as time allows.

Big thanks to everyone who picked up records from us at Fest!

http://shop.ebay.com/plaguerat2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

but flood do i support the band or the label such a huge decision!!!!!!

plus they sent me a TP to give away on VV so i feel that i shoudl buy it from them

BUT without you it would never have gotten released in the first place!

fine what's your paypal email i'll fucking buy it for fuckity fuck sakes

1) we're gonna do GBS first because its their best work, if it does really well we can definitely revisit the other 2 albums.

2) and yest dante its your copy. because you monopolized justin's time sunday night and i had to sit drinking in his room with a bunch of girls waiting for him.

True story, I really didn't think Justin would stay that long but we just started talking and he was totally rad. Blame Justin for slumming it with me.

1) we're gonna do GBS first because its their best work, if it does really well we can definitely revisit the other 2 albums.

2) and yest dante its your copy. because you monopolized justin's time sunday night and i had to sit drinking in his room with a bunch of girls waiting for him.

True story, I really didn't think Justin would stay that long but we just started talking and he was totally rad. Blame Justin for slumming it with me.

LOL

god bless satan is really the only one worth doing. I always felt Maximum Perversion came off as lackluster, and Might-ay White-ay was too weird.