Chris Wollard and The Ship Thieves

anyone pick this up from No Idea? I'm thinking about getting the 180 gram but haven't decided yet.

Yeah, there are less than 50 of all the first pressings left. Plus whatever copies are still floating in the world (VC, etc). Not sure that they will see another 180 gram version. You are so very close to having snoozed. Get on it, matey!

-- I think the copies the band has at shows are 120-gram gold vinyl. I am not really sure though. This thing is due to get re-pressed, so if you miss out there will be another regular pressing on the way.

-- Go to the shows, if you can. They are playing a lot of new songs!

anyone pick this up from No Idea? I'm thinking about getting the 180 gram but haven't decided yet.

Yeah, there are less than 50 of all the first pressings left. Plus whatever copies are still floating in the world (VC, etc). Not sure that they will see another 180 gram version. You are so very close to having snoozed. Get on it, matey!

-- I think the copies the band has at shows are 120-gram gold vinyl. I am not really sure though. This thing is due to get re-pressed, so if you miss out there will be another regular pressing on the way.

Gold vinyl? I thought there was red, blue, clear, orange. Apart from that: def. in my top 3 of the year! Go get it!

as far as I remember the 180 gr colors were

Clear 180gramm

Orange 180Gramm

and the regular press was :

Clear blue 1St.Press

clear red 1St.Press

so are we talking about a gold pressing for the tour ?

Sorry, I meant to say ORANGE. Someday you'll shit when you realize that there was (accidentally) more that one weight for some of the colors. Yeah. Sorry about that.

And now that I mention it, I actually have no clue what color the band has on tour right now. We might have shipped ORANGE 120-gram to Europe. I dunno. It's all a blur. Blurry fest-related-blur.

as far as I remember the 180 gr colors were

Clear 180gramm

Orange 180Gramm

and the regular press was :

Clear blue 1St.Press

clear red 1St.Press

so are we talking about a gold pressing for the tour ?

do you honestly expect Var to be able to keep those numbers and colors straight after all these years...i have like 40 releases out and I can barely keep things straight, not like 250+ like no idea has

Someday you'll shit when you realize that there was (accidentally) more that one weight for some of the colors. Yeah. Sorry about that.

My blue copy is 180g...

Classy! I would advise anyone picking up 180s on the "aftermarket" to weigh them upon arrival (or ask the seller to do so in advance). If they are closer to 120, then they are not 180. FYI. Also, they should have a crappy sticker that says "180 GRAM" on the bag. Speaking of "on the bag" has anyone here ever played "ball ball"?

Further tour pimping: the shirts they made are cool.

My blue copy is 180g...

Classy! I would advise anyone picking up 180s on the "aftermarket" to weigh them upon arrival (or ask the seller to do so in advance). If they are closer to 120, then they are not 180. FYI. Also, they should have a crappy sticker that says "180 GRAM" on the bag. Speaking of "on the bag" has anyone here ever played "ball ball"?

I wanted to pick one up at Fest but there were only like 24, i think.

My blue copy is 180g...

what do they look like? Wishingwell-style arm-print? :D