Austin Lucas Silk Screen

The vinyl was delayed for one reason or another, but it's looking to be 2 weeks out at this point, that was the last I heard from Virgil. I was ready to bang these out for revival tour, but no vinyl means I get to be lazy. Though I am starting on the jackets this week. Maybe Virgil will step in and give you a better idea...

i emailed Virgil about this a week ago and here is the response:

"Austin Lucas is being repressed as we speak. Hopefully will have it by the end of November/early December. I apologize for the delay, we just have a lot in the pipeline right now and are trying to get caught up."

So not too far away

I saw Austin on Saturday when he played my town with Langhorne Slim. He doesn't have this one, but he's got all the full-lengths with him, as well as the Revival Tour CD for $5. I was the only one there that knew who he was, other than like, maybe 5 of my friends that I showed his stuff to...he was asking me what I wanted to hear throughout the whole set, which was pretty badass. It was a great show despite the turnout for him.

If you get a chance to go see this tour, do so, and hang out with Austin. At one point he saw me and my sister going outside to smoke and asked if he could come. I think he's lonely, ha.

Same for his first date on the tour in Seattle. It was so weird to see him on the revival tour, then two nights later not the main act. Almost a different person. But yeah, go say hi, super friendly dude, talk to him before hand and let him know what songs you wanna hear. Buy him a drink while you're at it.