post-screamo? screamy rock core?

robotnerd

I have not heard of any of these bands, therefore I must say I don't like them based on my irrational fear of the unknown. I suppose I will have to give them a listen soon.

Okkervil River. Completely unrelated to these bands, but a really cute girl gave me an album of theirs to listen to and I hope listening to them will get her to touch my naughty bits.

Anyone here listent to I Would Set Myself On Fire For You? Pretty good screamo band from Georgia who just broke up. They have a 7" out but I've never seen it anywhere.

they rule. male and female mixed vocals gave a new little spin to the genre. really good stuff. hard to listen to for obvious reasons but high quality.

Okkervil River. Completely unrelated to these bands, but a really cute girl gave me an album of theirs to listen to and I hope listening to them will get her to touch my naughty bits.

hopefully they'll do more than that and make you realize how much you love okkervil river. because you do, even if you don't know it yet. because they're awesome.