Who will be playing Halo 3 online?

Guest scriptedrain

I have no idea how to set up Xbox Live, and I'm pretty sure my girlfriend thinks that it costs a lot of $ (I don't know what it costs). I want to hook my 360 up just so I can download demos and update original Xbox games. That's completely free, correct?

- Jeff

I have no idea how to set up Xbox Live, and I'm pretty sure my girlfriend thinks that it costs a lot of $ (I don't know what it costs). I want to hook my 360 up just so I can download demos and update original Xbox games. That's completely free, correct?

- Jeff

I'm as unsure about the money thing as you. What makes me not want it hooked up is that I JUST got done untangling all the cords and shit and don't want to deal with hooking anything else up right now.

:P

Guest falloutcollapse

live is like 60 dollars for a 12 month subscription. sometimes they give you 13 months, and sometimes its 50 dollars. so it's not that bad. but i don't even have a 360 yet, so i can't play this badboy anyway.

I was going to post a topic about gamer tags myself actually.

Mine is: Monk 0 Nuggets

I will probably have it at midnight, but if anyone has Rainbow Six: Vegas, hit me up, cause that shit is amazing. Blows Halo out of the water. I love Halo 1 lan action, but Halo 2 is balanced to the point of non-fun. In addition to Vegas, I'll play Gears (although its a little lame), and Lost Planet. As I said, hit me up.

My true nerdiness comes out while videogames are the topic.

Guest scriptedrain
theres no doubt a mouse and keyboard are the best FPS controls, but I'm so sick of upgrading PCs to play video games.

You're telling me, my dad's been doing it for 20 years.

- Jeff

I used to be strictly a PC gamer, but I realized that playing consoles is the way to go. I'm pretty good at multiplayer first person shooters on the console, but its still very frustrating. I would never recommend one over its PC brother, but I much prefer playing games on my 36" HD setup and relaxing on the couch.

I know I can hook my PC up to my TV. I have, but its a pain in the ass and sitting on my bed w/ a keyboard and a mouse is lame.

However, if any of you have a Wii BUY METROID PRIME 3 NOW! Its no mouse/keyboard but my god is it damn close!