Hellmouth / Explode and Make Up split Available No

I gotta say that is some killer artwork and wish I could afford to buy a record now cause Im sure it will sell out before I get a chance to buy it.

even at 430 copies, these will probably not disappear in a week or two. if they do, I will save copy(copies) for you.

Man thats awesome, thanks alot!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even at 430 copies, these will probably not disappear in a week or two. if they do, I will save copy(copies) for you.

Man thats awesome, thanks alot!

No problem at all!

Unless you're putting out Gaslight Anthem, Converge or Hot Water Music records, generally entire pressings don't sell out within hours, days or weeks of release, not talking trash, just stating the reality of things is that very few records are subject to the pre-order frenzy/hysteria...it's unbelievably nice when they do, but that's only happened to once with Underground Communique's releases, and even then it was a month.

Justin once my new debit card comes in I will order all 3 of these and finally order SID subscription. Should I do a separate order if I don't want these with the first 2 in the series or does it not matter.

yeah you have to, they're in different stores...

the transaction goes to the same paypal address, but I can keep the invoices straight and separated with the two stores,

I just have that item in my store with a zero quantity and the store URL in the description directing people to buy from there.

(http://www.skaisdead.bigcartel.com/)

Just picked up a copy on smokey green. I hadn't heard EaMU so I checked out their myspace page and I loved it so I ordered their one sided lp as well. So stoked for this order to arrive!

awesome! thanks Devin!

I should have everyone's orders shipped out by tomorrow afternoon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...