WTB: Strung Out Exile in Oblivion on Yellow

khchausk8er

Next to NOFX, Strung Out is my all time favorite band and this is the only album I havent completely loved by them. I thought it was very good but couldnt get into like I have with their other albums. I thought Blackhawks was MUCH better but most people seem to like Exile much more than Blackhawks

Next to NOFX, Strung Out is my all time favorite band and this is the only album I havent completely loved by them. I thought it was very good but couldnt get into like I have with their other albums. I thought Blackhawks was MUCH better but most people seem to like Exile much more than Blackhawks

Strung Out is my all time favorite band and I kind of know what you are saying. I go back and forth between Blackhawks and Exile as being better than each other. I guess it depends if I am just in a more metal mood or more of a rock mood.

My order of favorite strung out albums is the following.... What are yours?

Element of Sonic Defiance

Twisted By Design

Agents of the Underground

Exile In Oblivion

Blackhawks Over Los Angeles

Suburban Teenage Wasteland Blues

An American Paradox

Another Day In Paradise

Not albums but...

Live in a Dive - huge fan (album i would pick if I could only pick one album on a deserted island)

Prototypes and Painkillers (dissapointed)

Skinny Years

If they pressed element on vinyl that would be the bees knees. I can't think of anything better. Does anybody know why it was never pressed?

Strung Out is my all time favorite band and I kind of know what you are saying. I go back and forth between Blackhawks and Exile as being better than each other. I guess it depends if I am just in a more metal mood or more of a rock mood.

My order of favorite strung out albums is the following.... What are yours?

Element of Sonic Defiance

Twisted By Design

Exile In Oblivion

An American Paradox

Another Day In Paradise

Not albums but...

Live in a Dive - huge fan (album i would pick if I could only pick one album on a deserted island)

Prototypes and Painkillers (dissapointed)

Skinny Years

If they pressed element on vinyl that would be the bees knees. I can't think of anything better. Does anybody know why it was never pressed?

in order of greatness

exile in oblivion - in my opinion this is the best cd period ever . end of discussion

Agents of the Underground - mindblowing

Element of Sonic Defiance - best ep . ever .

Twisted By Design - changed how punks thought about metal

changed how metalheads thought about punk

Suburban Teenage Wasteland Blues - a skatepunk masterpeice but thank god they didnt stay with this sound

Blackhawks Over Los Angeles - some amzing songs but leaves you feeling like there could be some much more

An American Paradox- too nu metally

Another Day In Paradise- they were young but this is still a good cd

Like everybody else it depends on my mood but generally:

Element of Sonic Defiance - Definitely needs to be pressed!!!

Exile in Oblivion

Twisted by Design

An American Paradox

Suburban Teenage Wasteland

Another Day in Paradise

Twisted By Design

The Element Of Sonic Defiance

Exile In Oblivion

Another Day In Paradise

Live In A Dive (I was at one of the shows they recorded this at :))

An American Paradox

Prototypes & Painkillers

Agents Of The Underground (just need to spend more time with it and it might get bumped higher up my list)

EDIT: Havent listened to Exile in years and just listened to it now and yea its much better than I was remembering. Bumped it higher up my list

I sold mine for $120, kind of wish I had hung onto it, but I was having some serious financial issues, so yeah, shit happens, maybe I'll have a chance to get it back someday

when did you sale it d

did you sell it on ebay as got mine for 120 on there about 5 months ago

it was probably close to two years ago now, I bought it from fat wreck directly, kind of wonder where it is at this point

• 10 years later...