Wanted: Rise Against-Siren Song and Cap'n Jazz

sinking_in_design

Looking for Rise Against: Siren Song of the Counter Culture LP

I remember putting off on buying this now its no where to be found. Max amount I want to spend is $35.

Also looking for the Cap'n Jazz LP

Max amount I want to spend on this one is $50 (Just went for 58 on ebay).

Thanks

whoops my bad, that last Cap'n Jazz did go for an higher amount. I was thinking of the Cold Cave LP I was bidding on. The price of the Cap'n Jazz has really gone up lately. Although for a bit it was going around 50-70. Generally, prices on ebay in the next couple of weeks should be pretty decent since everyone is saving for xmas so less bidders.

I spent $100 on that Cap'n Jazz record from a shop, you might get lucky on ebay, but I kind of doubt it would be in the $50 range. I got the Rise Against record from an indie shop who can special order things from their distributor, even things seemingly out of print. You should try going to your local shop and seeing if they can make a call/email to their distributor for you.

where are you gonna try, record city?..

they were suppose to order something for me, but never called me back on it

Maybe I'm just lucky living in Portland. I got my copy from Music Millenium, http://www.musicmillennium.com/, you could try emailing them or calling them 503-231-8926, and they could check to see if their distributor has one.

where are you gonna try, record city?..

they were suppose to order something for me, but never called me back on it

I've only ordered from them once and they never called me too, but I've been going there for years so Graham just held the record for me. He also hooked it up for cost because he forgot to call. Also if you ever want to order anything you have to go when Mario is working. I usually ask him when things are coming in or if they ordered certain stuff.