POLL: Will Cave In make another record?

A couple friends and I keep discussing this. After Perfect Pitch Black everybody kinda "went their separate ways" with Zozobra, Clouds, and Brodsky's solo stuff. Now he's doing Pet Genius with J.R. and all I can think is, "Hey Cave In, your other shit is good and all, and it's nice that you can express yourselves musically in different ways, but seriously QUIT FUCKING AROUND."

Yes, they will. My Zozobra story, which SHOULD be in the next issue of Thrasher, will reveal details.

And I agree about the relisten. I didn't really like PPB when it came out, then I listened to it again a few weeks later. It' s a pretty awesome record according to just about any standard.

Yes, they will. My Zozobra story, which SHOULD be in the next issue of Thrasher, will reveal details.

And I agree about the relisten. I didn't really like PPB when it came out, then I listened to it again a few weeks later. It' s a pretty awesome record according to just about any standard.

Is there any way I can get these details sooner than later?

how could anyone not like PPB after antenna? i actually dig antenna and all of their other albums. PPB was awesome in my book. brought back some of the heaviness of the older stuff with the cleaner sounding material. totally into it. until your heart stops will always be the classic but everything this band has done is solid. even for antenna's total mainstream effort, it was way better than what albums like that usually are.

zozobra is some awesome stuff as was octave museum and brodskys solo stuff. im not too into clouds but pet genius sounds promising. i definitely want another cave in record!