Isis celebrates 10th anniversary...

jhulud

WOW!

That's the only way that I can sum up tonight's show. They played mostly stuff from Panopticon and ITAOT but they threw in some songs from Red Sea. The best was closing their set with "The Beginning and The End" with Maria form 27 doing her parts in the song. It was awesome.

Merch was OK...they had all their vinyl...latest pressings...I did get the Aaron Horckey print...it's massive!

Second night will be tomorrow. I am hoping that they change the set up.

Here is what I saw they had last night:

Plenty of t-shirts, hoodies, and some girly tops

Aaron Horkey print

All their CD's including a bunch of other bands where either A.Turner designed the covers or members have played in

Vinyl: all the most recent pressings for Panopticon, ITAOT, and Red Sea

...and that's it. All decently priced too.

So the shows were awesome...played a lot of great songs...sets were different each night but 2-3 songs overlapping. It was well-worth trip up north and enduring the cold (by Florida standards) weather...

Here is the A. Horkey print I picked up

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

What looks like "brown" ink is actually a copper, metallic-like ink...it's pretty darn cool.

They were out of them by the second night which was surprising. Then again, it was the last of the East Coast dates.

Sorry about that nick...I even got to the second night early and the merch guy told me he was already out...I guess people realized the night before how good these look so they rushed to get them the second night.

Now...if anyone is going to the West Coast dates and would be willing to get me one from those dates (I'd pay cost + shipping + convenience) I'd greatly appreciate it. PM me.