50 percent off hot topic

xgrantx

Hey. I signed up for the Hot topic friends card last time they had the 50 percent off sale. It's like the cvs/mvp card everyone has and free, and they sent me a 50% off coupon in my email good for any item in the store.

I don't know if you will get one if you sign up but its pretty cool. This would save you a bunch on the byo boxset (-22 bucks) or even just some of the more expensive records. I might get the Kid Cudi record that is like 22 bucks.

Maybe Trav will know more.

http://community.hottopic.com/content/ht1-terms-use

I think you get points on your card when you buy anything in the store and I think on HT.com

Theres a bunch of ways to get points on your card. Just by visiting a store you can get points and I think the more points you get the more stuff you get. I think you get discounts and stuff like that by racking up points.

Guest kissthesharks
http://community.hottopic.com/content/ht1-terms-use

I think you get points on your card when you buy anything in the store and I think on HT.com

Theres a bunch of ways to get points on your card. Just by visiting a store you can get points and I think the more points you get the more stuff you get. I think you get discounts and stuff like that by racking up points.

What he said. I didn't know about the 50% off coupon though.