COKIE THE CLOWN/ORPHAN YEAR Combo AVAILABLE

patatfat

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys are a fuckin' joke. You do not need it as a christmas gift. Anyone who needs the colored copies as christmas gifts should have already got them, anyone else would be fine with a set of black records. Also, you're girlfriend does not need copies, your brother doesn't need a copy, your roommate doesn't need them either. Do you think Pat has never heard these excuses 500 times already. You used your raffle ticket on the first round, that's it. Some of you got lucky, others didn't. Now let some other people have a stab at it.

Well put. Pretty much what I was getting at, but a lot more blunt.

you guys are a fuckin' joke. You do not need it as a christmas gift. Anyone who needs the colored copies as christmas gifts should have already got them, anyone else would be fine with a set of black records. Also, you're girlfriend does not need copies, your brother doesn't need a copy, your roommate doesn't need them either. Do you think Pat has never heard these excuses 500 times already. You used your raffle ticket on the first round, that's it. Some of you got lucky, others didn't. Now let some other people have a stab at it.

Well put. Pretty much what I was getting at, but a lot more blunt.

Shh ladies, don't let the men hear you bitchin'

Who cares? If they wanna spend their money to buy more copies of records then why not let them? I don't think its a big deal.

It has nothing to do with what they spend their money on, but rather the shit ass excuses they're using so pat/fat will send them more records and hopefully get "cooler" variations. Instead of posting here so everyone can see you look like an idiot, why not send pat a picture of your girlfriend with her collection. Oh wait, she doesn't have one....

It has nothing to do with what they spend their money on, but rather the shit ass excuses they're using so pat/fat will send them more records and hopefully get "cooler" variations. Instead of posting here so everyone can see you look like an idiot, why not send pat a picture of your girlfriend with her collection. Oh wait, she doesn't have one....

I just don't understand the point of getting pissed about it. Getting pissed isn't gonna stop people from doing it so why bother saying anything?

wow, really? why the fuck would I lie about giving this as a christmas present? The person I'm planning on giving it to works to survive. Barely has money to buy shit for himself. and if you think I'd only buy these to flip them, go to hell.

to everyone else, I know it sounds silly to get upset over this, but it's people like this that piss me the fuck off. my apologies.

So you guys collect records to look at pretty colours and compare these different pretty colours (which all look different because everyone has a different camera and light conditions etc etc etc etc)? What happened to it been about the music and getting stoked if you got something different? It's punk just go and play it you may even like it!

wow the collective IQ of this thread went down pretty quick , decent people like bomb , cesar , ect have to be subjected to the moronic ranting of some baffoon who is getting mad over something so silly . Listen if you want to get it for a gift do , if you want to get it so you can get a color you didnt have , thats fine as well as long as you dont buy just to flip . to each their own really and none of us should tell anyone else whats wrong or right FOR THEM .

This board is amazing beside the 3-5 idiots that stalk others and get into people's business .

wow the collective IQ of this thread went down pretty quick , decent people like bomb , cesar , ect have to be subjected to the moronic ranting of some baffoon who is getting mad over something so silly . Listen if you want to get it for a gift do , if you want to get it so you can get a color you didnt have , thats fine as well as long as you dont buy just to flip . to each their own really and none of us should tell anyone else whats wrong or right FOR THEM .

This board is amazing beside the 3-5 idiots that stalk others and get into people's business .

You got me all wrong veins, I'm just being funny. I could care less about this guy.