thinking about seeing LTJ on their current tour?

I just got back and it was the most empty i've ever seen a show. a little sad. Fishbone was awesome though and LTJ was pretty great. They played almost all of losing streak it seemed like and the one special song was i think i love you.

I think I can top that. The San Jose State event Center hosted Fuel and Syliva. The place can hold over 5,000 people. They pre-sold 300 tickets. They moved the stage up, to the middle of the arena to shrink the space.

It's kind of a bummer I know three or four people who wanted to see the show but just didn't make it out. Too bad.

I just got back from the Dallas show. They were ok, not great, but pretty good. I don't know about 29 dollars good though. It was definitely the shortest amount of time I have ever seen them play. It was barely over an hour and that was with plenty of not that funny banter. Thankfully there wasn't much new stuff, mostly stuff off Losing Streak and Hello Rockview. What really bummed me out was only one song off Pezcore.