Wheels For Humanity Ebay Auctions - Gaslight Test

Guest admin1338560633

Our friends at Side One Dummy are hosting some Ebay Auctions to benefit a great cause. ALL proceeds of this auction go to UCP-Wheels for Humanity. An organization that raises money to refurbished wheel chairs which gives less fortunate children the gift of mobility. So far, there is a Mark Hoppus Bass Guitar, a Reverend Peyton Guitar signed by a ton of artists, Autographed Bouncing Souls' 7"s, and a bunch of Side One Test pressings. There is a test pressing lot with records from Gaslight Anthem (59 sound), Broadway Calls, Flogging Molly, Gogol Bordello, and the Brian Fallon / Chuck Ragan 7". Check out the auctions here:

http://shop.ebay.com/sideonedummyrecords/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

That guitar is awesome, albeit extremely random. Rev Peyton was tight as fuck when I saw 'em at an in-store last year.

I'd think it'd make more sense to split up the tests, but I suppose they grouped them for a reason.

I was thinking the same thing