Tour: Drag the River(full band) w/ Cheap Girls,Ma

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

That's right friends, Drag the River are planning to tour more in 2010 as a full band and that touring will begin with a short run that starts in Colorado and ends in California. Cheap Girls are along for the ride and Madison Bloodbath are doing a number of the California dates. Expect a Flagstaff date to be confirmed shortly. After the Valentines Day show in Lake Forest, Chad Price will be doing some dates with the rest of Drag the River backing him up. Jon Snodgrass will be heading back to Europe with Joey Cape after the Lake Forest date. Expect those Chad and Jon dates soon. If you live in Colorado, Utah, Arizona, or California, please mark these dates on your calendar.

Man am I stoked to see Cheap Girls again.

2/5/2010 Fort Collins, CO @ the Aggie Theater w/ Cheap Girls

2/6/2010 Denver, CO @ 3 Kings Tavern w/ Cheap Girls

2/7/2010 Colorado Springs, CO @ Triple Nickel w/ Cheap Girls

2/9/2010 Salt Lake City, UT @ Burt's Tiki Lounge w/ Cheap Girls

2/10/2010 Flagstaff, AZ @ TBA

2/11/2010 Tempe, AZ @ Yucca Tap Room w/ Cheap Girls

2/12/2010 Santa Barbara, CA @ Velvet Jones w/ Cheap Girls and Madison Bloodbath

2/13/2010 San Diego, CA @ The Casbah w/ Cheap Girls and Madison Bloodbath

2/14/2010 Lake Forest, CA @ The Gypsy Lounge w/ Cheap Girls and Madison Bloodbath

who is the 'full band' now?

bummed no NorCal dates...

if Jon wasn't going to Europe, they would have done nor cal dates.

Full band is: Jon and Chad, JJ Nobody, Zach Boddicker, and I can't remember the Drummer's name, crap. It's a really great lineup.

there is talk about doing northwest and maybe norcal in march/april; the guys are planning to do around 50 full band dates in 2010

Hey Virigl, any idea if they ever plan to play Canada? Have they ever play a show in Canada?

they have never played canada. I will put a bug in their ear to try and make it up to the great white north

Awesome! I'll definitely be at the Salt Lake date, even if it does interfere with my weekly regiment of Lost.

dvr that shit or watch it on hulu. I too am super psyched for the season. Hell, depending on when the show starts, you can always watch lost and then go to the show