Visitor to VC: O Pioneers!!!

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

O Pioneers!!! (12-14-09) - Apparently the last time O Pioneers were in town, we snapped photos and never posted them. i am very sorry guys. I wanted to get this photo up right away and mention that it was great seeing the guys. They hung out a bit before the show and played an absolutely killer set with Only Thunder, Espirit De Corpos, and 10-4 Eleanor who were all great. I tried to get the guys who drink to come over and have some drinks with me afterward, but I think they ended up going to a friend's house. I took a few videos which I will be posting soon, one of which is their song from their half of the Under the Influence 7" we put out with New Bruises. If they come through a town near you (west coasters, i am talking to you), make sure you go and see them. They are great folks and one hell of a band. Little known fact, their current drummer was the drummer of Foxy Shazam. Small world huh?

check out other visitors to vc here:

http://www.vinylcollective.com/visitors-of-vc/