Maximum Rocknroll Welcome to 1984 reissue

Saw this and thought some of you might be interested. Ordered myself a copy since it's so cheap (10ppd):

25th anniversary re-issue of MRR Presents: Welcome to 1984 (vinyl only)

Maximum Rocknroll is proud to announce the re-release of the seminal Welcome to 1984 compilation LP on the 25th anniversary of its original release. Welcome to 1984 was one of the very first ? and perhaps best ? compilations to document the first wave of international hardcore. This LP features legendary bands from all over the globe including Terveet K?det (Finland), BGK (Netherlands), The Stalin (Japan), Olho Seco (Brazil), Raw Power (Italy), Rattus (Finland), RIP (Spain), and many more. 23 bands in all, from 17 different countries!

Welcome to 1984 has been out of print on vinyl for more than 20 years. MRR is very excited to unleash it on the world once again. We are offering a limited, colored-vinyl edition available only as a pre-order through Maximum Rocknroll.

?? this LP covers the scene more as it ?should be? ? more political with a spirit of independence and resistance in every cut.? ?Al Flipside, from Flipside #43, 1984

This LP is not out yet, but we are accepting pre-orders for the limited colored vinyl version here:

'>www.maximumrocknroll.com/merch

Saw this and thought some of you might be interested. Ordered myself a copy since it's so cheap (10ppd)

It's actually 10.50 I really don't feel like giving that extra .50 to the man. And besides who listens to punk rock and reads MRR?

The last good hardcore zine was probably Heartattack or Change.