2007 World Series

I think it's funny that most experts are saying if it's Rockies / Sox it will be a phenomenal, well-watched series for the history books. If it's Rockies / Indians, no one will care.

Either way, Go Rockies! Having the World Series in Denver is fucking unreal.

As much fun as it is watching Sabathia and Carmona I don't think I'd have any interest in a Rockies/Tribe World Series. Then again I don't think I'd have much more interest in a Rockies/Sox one so who knows. And if your "experts" work for Fox there more like idiots than anything else. Anyone else want to strangle Joe Buck and Tim McCarver?

I think it's funny that most experts are saying if it's Rockies / Sox it will be a phenomenal, well-watched series for the history books. If it's Rockies / Indians, no one will care.

Either way, Go Rockies! Having the World Series in Denver is fucking unreal.

As much fun as it is watching Sabathia and Carmona I don't think I'd have any interest in a Rockies/Tribe World Series. Then again I don't think I'd have much more interest in a Rockies/Sox one so who knows. And if your "experts" work for Fox there more like idiots than anything else. Anyone else want to strangle Joe Buck and Tim McCarver?

I'd love to see Joe Buck's face on the receiving end of my shoe

I'd love to see Joe Buck's face on the receiving end of my shoe

It was great, when Youk dropped that foul ball McCarver actually said it was lucky. Had Youk held on Hafner's strikeout would have been 3 outs. Two runs would have scored. The three homeruns in a row would have given the Sox the lead. Yeah, lucky, right, good job McCrakhead. That guy just bugs me. He makes me want to beat people. I can't believe he was ever a good baseball player.

It's weird. I don't care much for sports, but because of my line of work I actually DO know some heavy-hitting sports writers. If you love baseball, my freind Jeff wrote two great books: "The Bad Guys Won" about the 1986 Mets, and "Love Him or Hate Him" about Barry Bonds. Both good books even if you don't like baseball.