2007 World Series

Guest scriptedrain
Why people cheer for the Yankees/Red Sox is still beyond me. Go for the small market clubs, so that it proves baseball isn't worthless.

I'm from Boston.

- Jeff

Why people cheer for the Yankees/Red Sox is still beyond me. Go for the small market clubs, so that it proves baseball isn't worthless.

No way dude. You root for the team you grew-up watching regardlesss. I'm a Dodger fan, always have been and always will be. I grew-up in LA and grew-up watching the Dodgers and that's why I cheer for them through thick and thin. That's how fans should work.

yea, so because I'm from MA, and have watched the sox for forever, I'm supposed to stop cheering for them because they've had success? that doesn't make any sense. if the pirates found some cash and started winning, would you stop cheering for them?

rockies are just way too hot right now...21 out of 22? thats insane, i dont think the indians or the sox can stop them at this point

good pitching > good hitting

Both the Red Sox and the Indians have much better pitching as a whole than the Rockies. We'll see though, the Rockies are certainly clicking.

Yeah, but the past two games the Sox have lacked the offense to support the defense. If they can't swing the bats, they're sunk. When Tek has been in such a slump and puts up the only runs last night, it's scary.

True, true. That said the pitching for the Tribe and the Sox is about even and might even favor the Tribe. So when you don't swing the bats, everything being equal, you're going to lose.