Alkaline Trio - This Addiction PO up at Interpunk

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Addiction LP - US Version, Heart Skull / Epitaph Records

- 500 on green (100 were autographed by the band)

- 1,000 on red

- _______ on black

This Addiction LP - UK Version, Hassle Records

- _______ on black?

- _______ on white?

This Addiction 7" - US Version, Heart Skull / Epitaph Records, Hot Topic "Exclusive"

- _______ on black? (as per Travis, it might be on red vinyl)

This Addiction 7" - UK Version, Hassle Records

- 325 on black

Just moved so I'm still amongst boxes... But I'm good. Going through the same "hoping I get everything so I don't have to pay more for it later" thing that I would guess you're going through. I'm real curious about the Hassel copies of this record. If it's different I'll need to get it but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

yeah, josh, i noticed you're no longer listed as Middletown, NY. are congratulations in order? did you move for a new job, or what?

and yeah, i also want to wait on pulling the trigger on the "UK Version" until i have confirmation it is for certain different. i can hardly justify spending $40ppd on a record, especially on the chance it's different.

yeah, josh, i noticed you're no longer listed as Middletown, NY. are congratulations in order? did you move for a new job, or what?

and yeah, i also want to wait on pulling the trigger on the "UK Version" until i have confirmation it is for certain different. i can hardly justify spending $40ppd on a record, especially on the chance it's different.

If you check this thread it's says there will be black and white copies in the UK press so I would assume it's a different press altogether. The guy posting called Treat is from Hassle

http://www.punktastic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=81080