TP/PO: TIM BARRY 28th & Stonewall" LP/CD/deluxe se

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

TIM BARRY 28th & Stonewall" deluxe set (1 LP,1 CD,pint glass,t-shirt,poster,coozie,button)

TIM BARRY "28th & Stonewall" LP Black w/ White and Grey Vinyl w/ free Coozie, Button

TIM BARRY "28th & Stonewall" LP Black Vinyl w/ free Coozie, Button

TIM BARRY "28th & Stonewall" CD w/ Free Coozie, Button

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=sh158

Today, I am excited to share with you the pre-order we have just posted for Tim Barry's upcoming 3rd album, "28th & Stonewall". It feels like a lifetime since Tim first announced that he was recording a demo; we have luckily been along for the entire journey. "28th & Stonewall" is quickly becoming my favorite of Tim Barry's releases, but I will let you be the judge of that. You have hopefully seen or heard the album's first single, "Thing of the Past". The song starts off the record and gives you a pretty good idea of what to expect.

The album's street date is Tuesday, January 26th, 2010. We have CDs in stock right now and will be sending CDs as early as next week. If you order the deluxe set, we will send the CD next week, too, as a few of the deluxe set items will be a little behind schedule. The vinyl is also a little bit behind the January 26th street date as we are expecting to receive the vinyl closer to the end of January or first few days of February.

With this release, we are planning to press a single colored variant on our LPs. For this album, we will be pressing 500 on Black w/ White and Grey vinyl (kind of like the Red Scare version of Cobra Skulls American Rubicon). The rest of the pressing will be on black vinyl and all future represses will be on black vinyl. The LP comes with a mp3 download coupon. There is a test pressing contest for this album; enter to win by purchasing a copy of this album.

For a limited time, the LP and CD orders will come with a free Tim Barry coozie and button. This will end as supplies end.

For the deluxe set, we have a limited number of sets where you will receive a copy of the LP on black vinyl, a CD, a pint glass, a t-shirt, a button, a poster, and a coozie. The merch will read "Raising Hell and Living Cheap" which was lifted from the lyrics for "Thing of the Past".

If you don't mind, we would appreciate it if you could post news of this pre-order on Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, and/or Message Boards. Thanks.

Deluxe ordered...and then I couldn't resist going back and ordering the black with white/grey too and I NEVER go for more than one copy (as far as memory serves!)...needless to say really looking forward to this one!

i'm the same way (i've only ordered the same record multiple times one prior time, and that was for the new blacklisted 7") and I did the exact same thing.

I really can't wait to get this bad boy.

I'll scoring one of these soon on the rare color. "Prosser's Gabriel" sent chills down my spin when I saw him recently on the Revival Tour. Great song.

What do you mean by "rare color" is there some variant pressings that wasn't listed to the public ? Or are you talking about the grey/black pressing ?

sickteen

I'll scoring one of these soon on the rare color. "Prosser's Gabriel" sent chills down my spin when I saw him recently on the Revival Tour. Great song.

What do you mean by "rare color" is there some variant pressings that wasn't listed to the public ? Or are you talking about the grey/black pressing ?

sickteen

i assume he means not on black

p.s. im so exicted to see tim again, although its on saint patricks day in sacramento. I hate to say i assume ill be going alone and there wont be too many people there.

sickteen

i assume he means not on black

p.s. im so exicted to see tim again, although its on saint patricks day in sacramento. I hate to say i assume ill be going alone and there wont be too many people there.

where you gonna see him at, the blue lamp?