4 SALE OR TRADE: Brand New - Deja Entendu

Guest itsajakie

Guest itsajakie

I have a copy signed by the Jesse and Vinnie, and I also have a sealed copy. I'm mainly looking to trade for other cool things. I'd really like a copy of Blink 182 - Enema of the state by MTS. Someone hit me up!

Guest itsajakie

a lot of people are offering some crazy stuff, but i would also like to add that i have 3rd copy i didn't list earlier that i use for personal listening. i didn't list it before because it isnt mint by any means. the jacket isn't perfect, the records have been listened to, but its still the collectible first pressing.

if anyone has 1 copy of the first EOTS pressing, i'd be willing to trade straight up with nothing else, and no extra cash involved.

the other offers for the sealed one still stand, but for the people who don't want to part with more than they have to, and don't want to spend money, i figured this might help.

i love collecting vinyl, when a release comes out that i really love... i get a few just incase something happens to one. weird maybe, but at least im not a flipper. lol. if i was, i wouldn't be trying to get something that is worth less

Guest itsajakie

Just read that its not cool to post more than one thread to sell stuff. so i thought that i would add in this that im trying to get ride of Underoath: They're Only Chasing Safety. i have the clear one (/300) and the green marble one (/300). let me know if anyone wants it

i would also like to add that i have 3rd copy i didn't list earlier that i use for personal listening. i didn't list it before because it isnt mint by any means. the jacket isn't perfect, the records have been listened to, but its still the collectible first pressing.

i love collecting vinyl, when a release comes out that i really love... i get a few just incase something happens to one. weird maybe, but at least im not a flipper. lol.

i beg to differ

Guest itsajakie
i would also like to add that i have 3rd copy i didn't list earlier that i use for personal listening. i didn't list it before because it isnt mint by any means. the jacket isn't perfect, the records have been listened to, but its still the collectible first pressing.

i love collecting vinyl, when a release comes out that i really love... i get a few just incase something happens to one. weird maybe, but at least im not a flipper. lol.

i beg to differ

hahaha! this dude is awesome.

and after seeing everyone's deadformat page i think i WILL make one. i dont have that much vinyl, but i try to go for stuff that i REALLY think is going to be collectible. I'll post when im done with it later tonight!

Guest itsajakie

yeah, totally not a flipper. like i said before, i buy multiple copies of limited things incase something happens... you know, record player somehow destroys my record (hasn't happened yet), record falls off a shelf, my friends spill something... whatever.

at this point i'm just bored with extra copies, and want something fresh.

and yes, someone has offered to trade enema straight up for the used/non-mint copy. havn't heard from him since he agreed to trade... but i have faith, seems like a cool dude.

my sealed copy is still up though

Just read that its not cool to post more than one thread to sell stuff. so i thought that i would add in this that im trying to get ride of Underoath: They're Only Chasing Safety. i have the clear one (/300) and the green marble one (/300). let me know if anyone wants it

I'd like them. Or one, would trade or pay, but depends on how much you are looking for haha.