Portugal the Man 2010 Tour Thread / American Ghett

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah! But it was bits and pieces of leopard! I think it was like mixed in with the sun?

Haha I'm glad you got the setlist!

Yeah they essentially did the same thing thursday night, but it was extraordinary haha

I just still cannot believe how much progress has been made since the first time I saw them in Baltimore like 4 years ago...they played with Gatsby's American Dream (I had no idea until a few days ago that they're now Kay Kay!!) and some band called Forgive Durden....you can even ask them about that show; they'll agree it sucked haha, but still -- the latest performance = wow

That was their set list but the riffed into SOOOO many other songs inbetween

this was the best part, so cool how they do that. actually seeing the set list..... nuts. im not too keen on knowing song names. completely forgot about new orleans... must have been in the zone.

The first time i had ever heard them was on the MTB tour in 07, i remember turning to my gf at the time like midway through the first song "i think i'm in love" hah corny, but thats the best part of the live experience in general for me