Help in Phoenix for Good Timez Please, Thanks.

casey

In terms of shows, it's kind of hit or miss when it comes to finding them. There's no one place to go that has them all, and some often to unlisted altogether.

azpunk.com

silverplatter.info

luckymanonline.com

There aren't too many good stores, but there's a few.

Stinkweeds (Probably the best in terms of having decent music, though it's tiny as fuck)

Circles (Haven't personally been, but heard from a few people it's alright)

Bookmans (There's a couple of them in AZ, huge used book/music/etc stores. Some have good vinyl, some don't)

Zia Records (Very rarely is there decent used vinyl, but occasionally someone's parents sells their kids old records, and you can find a steal as the employees don't know much in that regard)

Restaurant recommendations are tough, as Phoenix is a huge place, and I'd hate to suggest a place on the other side of the city. Mesa I don't know too much about, though. Big mormon population there, if that's your thing.

Brad, you know I'd love to, but i'm pretty sure we'll be flying. Also, thanks Adam. I'm pretty stoked to be going, because it's actually a huge, traditional Indian wedding. My wife's cousin will be riding in on horseback smeared in yellow oil or something. Should be pretty elaborate/insane/interesting.