Raiding old stashes of vinyl

I don't know how this will turn out, but...

I work at a storage facility and we had our quarterly auction today. I mentioned that I collect LPs and one of the buyers said he has a warehouse with thousands of LPs going back to turn-of-the-century jazz and blues. He said some of the stuff from the 60s, 70s and 80s is still shrinkwrapped and that I can come whenever I want and browse at my leisure, unsupervised.

I bought 250~300 LPs of Blues and Jazz from some lady and it's not a dream to sort trough. That's too many records in a short time! Half of them are not suitable to resell and I will not keep them all because I don't like blues and jazz THAT much. I don't think that I would actually like to have too much records in my apartment either.

I will try to sell some on Limited Pressing in a couple of weeks than maybe eBay.

My dad was an insane collector. He passed about a year ago and I inherited his massive collection. I'm still pulling out some treasures that I overlooked before. Almost every rock band from the 60's and 70's is here, I don't even have enough space....just boxes and boxes. Mainstream and completely obscure.

Complete Beatles US and UK, complete Zeppelin including some sweet live bootlegs, Stones, Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Who, etc.

I've been enjoying some T Rex and Zombies lately.

I've been enjoying some T Rex and Zombies lately.

Electric Warrior and Odyssey & Oracle are some seriously underappreciated gems from that era. I'd love a copy of each on vinyl.

Well Electric Warrior is the shit, but I'm also enjoying The Slider a lot. I could play Ballrooms of Mars over and over again. I was hoping he had a copy(any version) of Oddesey and Oracle...and the only one is in the Time of the Zombies comp. It's a double LP...the first LP being greatest hits, the second being the entire O and O. Kind of strange but cool to have.

Related note...I just saw a repress of O and O at a store today...fuckin' $25!!!