Quick question....

vinylme

I'm pretty sure there is no discography online.

The first release was the OVERLAP - Sixteen b/w All Day Long 7"

It's not in front of me but I think it came out in 95/96. True story... my friend and I drove up to Boulder to pick up copies of this for my distro and 1 block from Virgil's place his car was hit by a college girl driving her dad's SUV. She started crying and so he admitted fault (despite it being hers!) when the cops showed up... the things kids do for a chance at a hot college girl. We never let him live it down.

It's not in front of me but I think it came out in 95/96. True story... my friend and I drove up to Boulder to pick up copies of this for my distro and 1 block from Virgil's place his car was hit by a college girl driving her dad's SUV. She started crying and so he admitted fault (despite it being hers!) when the cops showed up... the things kids do for a chance at a hot college girl. We never let him live it down.

awesome post.

awesome post.

Yes, great story.