page ninety nine

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolves was great. I saw them twice, and played their Denver show w/ them. I wish their last CD was released on 10" like planned. I've been trying to convince the band to let me release it, but they keep saying someone else is doing it. It's been years....I'd have done it much quicker.

I've got a vast majority of the Pg. 99 releases. I think the only things I'm missing are the 6" and the split with Reactor 7... I've got the demo tape, like Dan said, it exists. I've got some wacky shit too, like the Pg. 99 lighter/bottle openers and a few mesh hats... I still love the hell out of that band.

i had every press of every record minus about 3 tests and the demo(which with the amount of bootlegs i didnt care much about).

Times got tough and I realized I didn't need all those presses/tests and I sold most of them. I kept one of everything and sold the rest. I still have a few copies of Document 7 and doc 8 represses though.

The pics were on my old computer and i dont think i saved them. If i find them Ill post them.

like i said i am missing things from these photos that i got after these were taken. I think i stopped collecting after the second batch of represses of doc 8 by robotic empire. I have bugged Andy many times trying to get the tests for the records he did but would never give them up. I wanted to get high quality scans of all this stuff for documentation purposes but i sort of lost the energy to do so. Sort of wish I did.

I don't know dude, you definitely had a collection to be proud of, it's a shame these weren't documented any better, not on your part, but by all the people involved in creating them.

Do you have an insane amount of other shit by similar bands or was page99 it for ya? We were dropping bands like Wolves, Welcome the Plague Year, Majority Rule(my personal favorite), Transistor Transistor, etc earlier in the thread. Just thought I'd ask.