page ninety nine

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing crazy. I have every maj rule record(not ever press though). I have a tour copy of the split they did with blackout terror which i dont ever see come up much. COC Im missing 2 7"s i think. Wolves I have the trans trans split and the art culture work lp. Sold my tournado split they did with ampere. Nothing else comes to mind.

Just about to walk out the door. ill def keep up with this thread as it goes on. Love the band. Have the doc 8 calf head tattoo on my arm. was also at their last show in DC, which was in my opinion, one of the best shows ive ever been to.

I would have killed to see them man, I hope one day the do a reunion, we all know it would never happen. I want Majority Rule to play my wedding with Pygmy Lush.

Seriously, imagine my first dance as a married man while Big Black River is playing, followed by Sin in Grey?

I know, I'm a dreamer.

All of their stuff is pretty good. The only other full album they have it Document 5. I would check out Doc. 14 which is a collection of their 7" stuff, so it ranges from pre-doc 8 to post. The earlier stuff tends to be a little crazier, but it's all good. I would check out 14 just for You And Your Lumbering Body of Death. To sum up my rambling, I'd check out 5, 7, and 14, and if you like all that, you might as well track down everything.

Also, I found this for those interested. Document 1.

[image]

http://www.mediafire.com/?el9zytzkz4j

^

Hoping someone can post an image of document #1.

I would, but all my Pg. 99 stuff is boxed up in storage, along with about 150 screamo records/stuff I haven't listened to in about 5 years. The packaging is pretty average and not really worth photographing - it's that image posted above with no liner notes, and one of those black studio cassette-type things (i.e. the ones that were all black plastic, not see-through if that makes sense). I bought my copy off Skylab back in the day, think I paid $60 which seemed ridiculous at the time (more so now), but those were the days when you baulked at paying more than $30 for an LP, not like today where kids routinely drop + $300 on some Circa Survive/Brand New LP that can still be found somewhere for cheap.

The Majority Rule split they did was the record of theirs I bought and heard, and it blew me away. That song Tantrum floored me.

I just recently bought whatever Document is/was recently still in the VC store... I think it was #8, but it was really good too. I always liked Orchid more than these guys, but I still love them.