Ignore

chaps

the idea is to offer glue-able jackets that are cheap enough for anyone on a tight budget...

you'll be able to get them full color, b&w, screen printed or letter pressed. UV coating will be an

option, as it will help save money to not coat them.

we also do fold overs without tabs (which will definitely be even more cost effective), inserts, and vinyl labels.

we're not here to step on anyone's toes, we've been around for 5 years (previously as PCX) and working with

bands is where it all began. in fact, our quantities will start at 100 and end at 500 - so we'll just be filling

a needed void.

I appreciate the kindness and good words. My intention is not to use this forum as an advertisement. When reading the post, I just wanted to help out seeing that someone was willing to order diecut jackets and then cut off the flaps. That would be wasting time and money. I think that having several places with several styles is what we need in the indie community. I am a big fan of letterpress and silk screen covers and we do not offer those services. I have been in the print/design industry for over 25 years (ouch) and can give lot's of advice. My best to all!!!Hit me up anytime!

Have always had pretty good luck with Imprint, and they are always friendly. Nice to see that Walt agrees that multiple sources for varying options is a good thing...not surprised though, as has been mentioned, they are good folks.

Interested to see how this Sauce option develops for sure. Will there be double sided printing available in short runs?

yep....totally want to see some pricing info for letterpress packaging.

also, would love to see some pricing on full color 2-sided 7" covers (7" x 7" fold-over style)

an, do you offer any kind of 10" covers??

i will be looking into the full color 2-sided fold-over in the near future as well.