On Demand Anyone?

i dont but ive been thinking about subscribing to either hbo or showtime. whats the good word?

Alright, you're perfect.

Well last night I was on the train back into town at about 1:00 in the morning and this drunk guy and his chick were on the train and some of his buddies got on that he hadn't seen in a while, and he started talking to them about the craziest/stupidest shit you'd ever like to hear and then he screams "Are there any Comcast representatives on here?!" and then he started saying that he as Comcast basic cable and he likes the show Entourage and his friend found a glitch. Alright so here's what you do:

Go to any movie or show on one of the premium channels that have a preview. Watch the whole preview all the way until the end, until the whole screen turns black, and hit the on screen button that says stop and keep hitting it, and the screen will glitch and say some error message and then it'll either load the movie or show that you just watched a preview for, and if it doesn't automatically play, go to the saved programs and it'll be there.

He explained this on the train and swore by it. So I went home and tried it, and it didn't work, but that's because I think I hit the stop button once. I tried it again on the first movie in all movies under Stars, which was a mistake because it was 10 Things I Hate About You which is some teen flick, but anyways, watched the preview, hit the on screen stop button a bunch of times, it glitched and to my surprise it was under the saved programs. Did the same thing with that Talladega Nights movie trailer and that worked too. So if you have some shows or movies that you like on other channels, those will work too.

And as the drunkard put it, "Shhh... don't tell everybody, I don't want Comcast to find out."

And as the drunkard put it, "Shhh... don't tell everybody, I don't want Comcast to find out."

You screwed up!

Yea, but you guys are cool. :D

tried this, couldnt get it to work. how long once it goes black did you press the stop button? i did it almost immediately and it seems to just go straight back to the previous screen. is there something specific i should be looking/hearing/waiting for?

Alright, I just watched Click and this is what I did. Wait like a split second to make sure the screen is black and the preview is done with, and then click the ok or middle button in between all the arrows over and over. You'll get some sort of error message and sometimes it'll make you back out of On Demand all together, but sometimes it doesn't and it'll automatically play. But if you have to exit, go to saved programs and it should be in there.

Hopefully this isn't too confusing, I tried to be as detailed as possible.