Nofx - 22 Songs on Orange. Only 220 exist!

starfuckinghipster

You read it right, I have this lovley vinyl up for sale. MINT. I cost me a pretty penny a couple of years ago, so no lowballin' me. My reserve is 350 ppd. This sold for $410 in 2008, and there hasnt been one on ebay since. One was up last year, but the seller ended it before bidding could get going becuase somone offered him an offer he couldn't refuse I'm guessing. So you know this is super rare; limited to 220 copies. This is up there with the decline in terms of rarity, so serious offers only! :]

[image]

[image]

you should prolly post this on the fatwiki site. thats where the kid was from that bought mine.

I think i sold mine in sept 2009 or so and the money went toward my chick's engagement ring.

Wow, that's love dude...

Haha, yeah. I ended up selling a ton of stuff to be able to afford the ring. Oh well, every rare thing i sold i later picked up on a common color/black vinyl. No big deal and she deserved it for putting up with my bullshit for the last 8 years.

• 2 weeks later...