alkaline trio at the glasshouse- extra ticket?

The show lastnight was good but almost the exact same setlist as the Pomona show. They didn't play Stupid Kid or 100 Stories at the Glasshouse but added those last night.

Cursive did a nice job of changing up their setlist and playing different tunes. (Really happy they played both Sierra and Rise Up! Rise Up! last night, because they didn't play either on Tuesday night).

Show in LA was really good last nite. I was lied to tho, they didnt play for 2 hours.

So bummed on this. I saw the HOB time sheet thing and it did say 9:30-11:30

Yea Trovero told me 930-1130 too. Oh well, still an awesome show. I could see you and Paul from where I was but it was WAY too crowed around me to try and go anywhere.

I forgot how lame that venue is if you're standing in the back half of the place. Theres like 10 giant pillers between the bottom floor and the balcony. can make it very hard to see if you're not in the right spot.

So bummed on this. I saw the HOB time sheet thing and it did say 9:30-11:30

Yea Trovero told me 930-1130 too. Oh well, still an awesome show. I could see you and Paul from where I was but it was WAY too crowed around me to try and go anywhere.

I forgot how lame that venue is if you're standing in the back half of the place. Theres like 10 giant pillers between the bottom floor and the balcony. can make it very hard to see if you're not in the right spot.

Yeah I was looking for the old crew but only saw Trovero and Mallory. I didn't even see Church and he lives with me haha. Yeah the HOB sucks. The only good place to see, at least for me, is along the rail or right in front of the entrance to the vip seating place. You usually have a straight view over the heads of the elite