ZOMG! Chunklets re-unites Man...or Astro-Man?

ZOMG!!

YYYEEEESSSSS, would love to go to that show!

Love me some MOAM!

MAN...OR ASTRO-MAN? REUNION...AT WHIRLYBALL:

Holy moly! Yes, one of the South's finest is reuniting this year and Chunklet is putting on their first show back in Georgia for somewhere around ten years! This is the original line-up of Coco, Starcrunch and Birdstuff along with new member Victor Vector. And well, on Friday March 5 you can see them at the most unique venue in the state of Georgia that has an electrified floor! Atlanta locals The NEC and All The Saints open and for the first 200 people through the door, you get a free Astro-Man? air freshener.

What's the smell, you may ask? Well, "space". Duh!

For those that live in far away locales such as Fargo, Glasgow or Conyers, needn't fret. Orders from the Chunklet site (after the show) will include an air freshener free 'o charge. However, if you're a total tightwad, you can buy one for a few stamps or a couple bucks via paypal. I know it sounds like a lot, but name another band that's given you a freakin' air freshener as a reunion gift! Nobody! Nobody, I tells ya!

In other Astro-related news, it's appearing as if Chunklet will be releasing one (possibly two) records by these reunited space geeks sometime over the summer. You'll hear about it here first!