Some Alkaline Trio Cobraside wants

xfedupx

I know I know...but I was a boy scout and am determined to get these

I'm looking for

Good Mourning - Clear - out of 25?

Crimson - White/Blue Swirl - out of 6

Remains - Light blue from the "1st" press

Remains - Jawbreaker - Hard to describe, but the coloring looks like a Jawbreaker.

Remains - any weird combos NOT on this list

Alkaline Trio - Remains - red w/black/grayish purple

Alkaline Trio - Remains - Red/Gray

Alkaline Trio - Remains - Dark Red (Burgandy)/Gray

Alkaline Trio - Remains - Red/Plum

Alkaline Trio - Remains - Red/Purple

Alkaline Trio - Remains - Purple/Olive

Alkaline Trio - Remains - Dark Green/Olive

Alkaline Trio - Remains - Gray/Purple

Alkaline Trio - Remains - Gray/Olive

Alkaline Trio - Remains - Dark Purple/Gray

Alkaline Trio - Remains - Dark Green/Plum

Alkaline Trio - Remains - Lighter Purple/Purple

Alkaline Trio - Remains - Clear

Not sure if you are looking for the goddamnit represses or not for your collection but someone has them on ebay all in one lot if convenience is important to you

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alkaline-Trio-goddamnit-repress-SET-of-12-OOP-nofx-afi_W0QQitemZ130369418957QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item1e5a9f76cd

Not sure if you are looking for the goddamnit represses or not for your collection but someone has them on ebay all in one lot if convenience is important to you

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alkaline-Trio-goddamnit-repress-SET-of-12-OOP-nofx-afi_W0QQitemZ130369418957QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item1e5a9f76cd

from the auction description:

a full set is impossible to find!

yeah, unless you're one of like 15+ people on this message board...

that was nice of you, but rest assured... OP is one of the top collectors in the world. i'm sure he's got those ones. the things he's after in this thread are SUPER limited (/25 is the most common thing he's looking for).

I had just clicked his alkaline trio picture link in his tradelist and didn't see them there, but now that I have scrolled down his tradelist, holy cow!. Didn't realize he was such a collector (I'm new to this, so forgive me for not being up on the top collector's names yet). Anyway, best of luck Mike in picking those variants up. Hopefully someone here manages to discover they have one for you.

Jason, good looking out man! I appreciate it, but do have those already :)

What I've listed is all I'm missing (I think) besides tests.

The jawbreaker one, I think a couple people have and they got them from Virgil. I know Lane has one, he doesn't post here but he lurks sometimes. So if he's lurking, Lane, email me that picture!

yeah jason, i wasn't trying to be a dick. i just thought the wording of the auction was overly-exaggerated.

welcome to the game of collecting. if there's anything you're looking for in particular, shoot me a PM and i'll see what i can pull together for you.

I didn't think you were being mean at all, quite the contrary. I was impressed at how nicely you reacted to my ignorance (+1 for that), and I might take you up on that offer to pull together some things for me, I'll let you know within a few days (school work is a pain, I have class from 8am-9pm tomorrow and another test soon later this week).

And Mike, no problem. Best of luck. Out of curiosity, can any of those rarer presses still be obtained from someone who has a sealed copy, or are all them in the open public's hands already? If there is a chance someone with a sealed copy has it, then hopefully someone will randomly open it up and happen to have one you're seeking (and sell to you)

this is a note i have written in my files under Remains' 2nd Pressing:

"The entire second pressing was limited to less than 350 copies. Not all variants were pressed in the same quantity, but the true pressing information is unknown."

that number must have come from somewhere, i don't just fill in numbers unless i saw it someplace before. and usually i make sure i've seen a number in 2 different places before it goes in my files for sure. so... there's that.

Did you ever look at all mine in my sell thread? I've gotten rid of about half or so now... my clear's already gone, but I think there's one on ebay right now...

I still have these left, I can take some pics if you want.

Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Brownish(?) Marble(AB)/Light Greyish-Silver(CD) (2nd, a.k.a. fucked up, press) /??

Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Dark Green(AB)/Plum(CD) (2nd, a.k.a. fucked up, press) /??

Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Dark GreenGrey(AB)/Plum(CD) (2nd, a.k.a. fucked up, press) /??

Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Dark Purple(AB)/Greyish-Brownish-Greenish(CD) (2nd, a.k.a. fucked up, press) /??

Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Dark Purple(AB)/Light Purple(CD) (2nd, a.k.a. fucked up, press) /??

Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Dark Purple(AB)/PurpleGrey(CD) (2nd, a.k.a. fucked up, press) /??

Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Transparent Red w/ Black Smoke(AB)/Dark Purple(CD) (2nd, a.k.a. fucked up, press) /??

Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Transparent Red w/ Black Smoke(AB)/Greenish-Greyish(CD) (2nd, a.k.a. fucked up, press) /??

this is a note i have written in my files under Remains' 2nd Pressing:

"The entire second pressing was limited to less than 350 copies. Not all variants were pressed in the same quantity, but the true pressing information is unknown."

that number must have come from somewhere, i don't just fill in numbers unless i saw it someplace before. and usually i make sure i've seen a number in 2 different places before it goes in my files for sure. so... there's that.

My memory was always that AE said that there was an /300 exclusive to them and then I feel like I saw the number 300 elsewhere (VC maybe?) which always led me to believe that there were at least 600... Which would make sense since we each have 100 copies of it.

Did you ever look at all mine in my sell thread? I've gotten rid of about half or so now... my clear's already gone, but I think there's one on ebay right now...

I still have these left, I can take some pics if you want.

Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Brownish(?) Marble(AB)/Light Greyish-Silver(CD) (2nd, a.k.a. fucked up, press) /??

Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Dark Green(AB)/Plum(CD) (2nd, a.k.a. fucked up, press) /??

Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Dark GreenGrey(AB)/Plum(CD) (2nd, a.k.a. fucked up, press) /??

Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Dark Purple(AB)/Greyish-Brownish-Greenish(CD) (2nd, a.k.a. fucked up, press) /??

Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Dark Purple(AB)/Light Purple(CD) (2nd, a.k.a. fucked up, press) /??

Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Dark Purple(AB)/PurpleGrey(CD) (2nd, a.k.a. fucked up, press) /??

Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Transparent Red w/ Black Smoke(AB)/Dark Purple(CD) (2nd, a.k.a. fucked up, press) /??

Alkaline Trio - Remains (2 x 12") - Transparent Red w/ Black Smoke(AB)/Greenish-Greyish(CD) (2nd, a.k.a. fucked up, press) /??

I totally missed your thread...pmd!

My memory was always that AE said that there was an /300 exclusive to them and then I feel like I saw the number 300 elsewhere (VC maybe?) which always led me to believe that there were at least 600... Which would make sense since we each have 100 copies of it.

i have it written down that the "3rd Pressing" (the ones that are all clear) are limited to 300 copies. is that possibly where you're getting that number from?