Isis - In The Absence Of Truth sleeve split

I was perusing my copy of Isis' "In The Absence Of Truth" (Daymare Recordings version) and noticed these oh-so-lovely splits in the sleeves:

[image]

(I couldn't figure out my paint pro tools to draw circles around the splits but hopefully you can see them in the pic)

I took the vinyl out and put them in plain paper sleeves to avoid further splitting... >:(

whenever i get records with printed sleeves i take them out and put them in paper sleeves. i hate splits and do everything i can to avoid them. i especially hate when a label will ship records inside the jacket and i get a giant split on the edge. burns me up.

Where can you pick up extra paper sleeves?

i go to www.sleevetown.com because they have the rounded paper sleeves i like. theyre also cheaper on outer sleeves. and being that im the most anal person ever, they have roundbottom inner sleeves that go inside the paper sleeve to prevent static buildup and keep the record from being scratched as you put it in/take it out of the paper sleeve.

bags unlimited will be my stop for all my 10" needs, however.

Guest falloutcollapse

thanks for that site xfedaykinx, i will be picking some of those up, and have been wondering where you got them ever since you first talked about them