TAKEN: Anyone need mailers? [closed]

andrewc

I just packaged up about 50 used 12" mailers of assorted heights, and 2-3 7" mailers in a giant 30x38x8, 26 lbs box. Looks like it is over the size restriction for USPS and UPS, but fedex isn't looking that bad for the east coast. Would anyone be into having 50 used mailers? Most of them come with extra cardboard spacers in them, if not bubble wrap. PM me your zip code so I can get a better shipping estimate. I might have to remove the 7" mailers and cut the box down to under 130" girth+height to get a reasonable price, though.

You can still include the 7" boxes, just put them inside the 12" boxes.

Also, since boxes aren't considered books, sound recordings, recorded video tapes, printed music, and recorded computer-readable media, I am doubtful you will be able to ship them via Media Mail.

http://www.usps.com/send/waystosendmail/senditwithintheus/mediamail.htm

If you're on the east coast near CT/MA I may be interested in picking these up.

Do you need more than 50? I have another stack that couldn't fit in the large box.

I'd be great if I could get these to someone who can use them, instead of just sending them to the cardboard recycling dumpster.

ill honestly take as many as youd be willing to give me, as im always running out. you could give me some and then send some to other people, to share the wealth? where in richmond do you live? the fan? pm or something if you dont want to talk about where you live on here. :P