ATTN: PEOPLE OF BALTIMORE/DC

so, my band is going on tour and having a damn hard time getting something set up in baltimore or dc. please help. i would be more than happy to hook you up anytime in providence.

a little info: we're looking for april 19th (i know its a monday and that sucks, but we really need help). my band is jesuscentric (myspace.com/jesuscentric666) and we will be out with our friends Weak Teeth (myspace.com/weakteeth). please please help!!!

^ Are you going to the Capsule/Brainworms show there next Monday?

I'll be hittin that, gonna be tight.

I showed up late to that show friday, caught the last two bands, wanted to see carrier but o well.

As for the show help, sorry if it's obvious but there's the dchardcore.proboards.com board for some info....

we are playing the week before, otherwise we may have been able to set something up.. sorry, I realize that's zero help.

you could try Golden West Cafe, or the Sidebar. I'm at work and can't go to myspace, but I'll do my best to jump on here tomorrow morning and see if I can help.. actually, just email me so i remember: [email protected]

• 3 weeks later...