for the record, Hickey was right (no pun intended)

I upgraded from a cheap Audio Technica to a Project Debut Espirit and my records stopped skipping. Okay, I only tested one, but it was the repress of White Trash, Two Heebs which skipped every 5 seconds for me.

But my Bark Like a Dog still loops in the "don't stop." So there is a SW record you don't have.

The moral of this is, if you have an audio technica and your records skip, try to get one of these:

http://www.hifi-phono-house.com/Turntables/Pro-Ject-Turntable/Debut-III-Line/Debut-III-Esprit/Pro-Ject-Debut-III-Esprit-Turntabel-White-glossy--4149.html

this is a good dealer and cheapest I could find online besides Germany's amazon.

the acrylic platter is sweet because it changes color with translucent color records.

how much do you want for the SW lp with a surface scratch cuz mines in good condition but i love varients

I meant that I've had two BLADs, bought 13 years apart, both new, that repeat on the "don't stop" last lyric of the third song. I thought it was a joke that the record loops at "don't stop." I think two other people have said they had the same problem.