The Republic of Wolves - Cardinals 7" PO

http://www.simplestereo.com/

We are really excited to release The Republic Of Wolves Cardinals 7 Inch and Art Print. Its up now for PreOrder in the shop and will ship April 1st.

We first heard of Long Island’s The Republic Of Wolves from their demos that leaked last year. When they self released their first EP last December, we quickly purchased it online and fell in love with every song on the record. We are so excited to be working with them.

The Cardinals 7 Inch features “Cardinals” and the previously unreleased “Wood/Bricks” as well as two downloadable alternate versions of “For His Old Branches”. The gatefold cover doubles as a two color silkscreened 7″ x 14″ art print, signed and numbered by The Republic Of Wolves and cover artists Nicholas Cuomo and Gregg Andrew. Its limited to 500 multi colored vinyl and includes a digital download card of entire record.

Check it all out here, and like all of our releases, stream the record in its entirety. We really hope you guys dig it as much as we do.

This is the second 7 inch + Art print weve released and if you have our Mike Park 7 inch then you know how amazing these are in person.

Also, our friends over at Vintage Hustle are releasing a physical copy of their EP, For His Old Branches. Its truly an amazing record, check out the great AbsolutePunk.net review here.

SIDE A: Cardinals

SIDE B: Wood/Bricks (Previously Unreleased)

DOWNLOADABLE BONUS TRACKS

For His Old Branches (Alternate Version)

For His Old Branches (Stripped Alternate Version)

The record includes:

- Two color Silkscreened Gatefold Cover / 7″ x 14″ Art Print.

- Printed on 100% Post Consumer Recycled Paper

- Signed and Numbered by The Republic Of Wolves and Cover Artists

- Limited Edition of 500 copies

- Pressed on Multi-Colored Marble Vinyl

- 320 kbps MP3 Digital Download Card Included

PRESALE - SHIPS APRIL 1

Yes please!

I wish the whole EP was getting pressed though. Actually, any news on that? Can we expect it sometime?

Edit: By the way, thanks a ton for doing this! This is one of my absolute favorite bands right now. They get compared to Brand New a lot, but personally I think this EP is miles ahead of anything on Daisy and there is so much more to them than just a Brand New carbon copy. Their other band Tigers on Trains is also really fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...
Big Easy,

Is there any way to get ahold of one of the test pressings, or will a few of them ever go on sale?

sorry dude, im not involved with the label...just close with the band. no idea about the TPs.

We are planning on doing a couple contests with the 2 of the Test Pressings. Nothing is 100% confirmed yet but when they are we'll announce them on all of our sites:

www.simplestereo.com

www.twitter.com/simplestereo

www.myspace.com/simplestereo

www.facebook.com/simplestereo

Just wanted to swing by this thread to congratulate you guys on the quality release. The packaging and quality of that 7" is legit. Everything from the autographs, to the record sleeve, to the handwritten note on the packaging: all quality stuff, which makes me proud to support you guys with my dollar. Keep up the ace work.