Solidarity Recordings News/Updates!

hey everyone! the day has come! 21st century rock n roll in your face! Today The Atom Age - Kill Surf City is out! You can head over to www.solidarityrecordings.com or www.interpunk.com or hot topic or some other stores! haha you can also get the mp3s at itunes or amazon! check it out, its pretty amazing, think rocket from the crypt meets less than jake/voodoo glow skulls!!!! keep your eyes peeled, these characters tour a shit ton, so you will see them in a town near you soon! www.myspace.com/theatomage

in other solidarity news! remember that top secret 7" im doing with justin from underground communique out of chicago??? well its at the press, expect news about that soon!!

the new For The Win record comes out April 13th! its a co-release with asian man again! its pretty intense, not gonna lie! reminds me of a hot chili youd cook if you included paint it black, propagandhi, and strike anywhere! that shit would be hot habenero style! so yeah, head over to www.interpunk.com and pre-order it! expect it up at solidarity and asian man soon too!

one last thing! remmeber those fifteen re-releases on vinyl??? well they are coming! art is almost done! expect them this summer sometime along with some rad surprises!

also, imadethismistake's new record comes out may 11th, cd is on bermuda mohawk, digital will be on solidarity along with vinyl this summer/fall! Bow and Quiver is amazing! be sure to check that out!

also, seattles Know Your Saints (www.myspace.com/knowyoursaints) have joined solidarity! pretty rad stuff, check them out asap! theyre debut ep will be out may 18th via cd and digital and who knows maybe a 7" as well, we shall see! either way, its rad! so yeah, check them out, let them know what you think!

other news!!! im heading to india april 18th - august 2nd! gonna be rad! i built a website to follow me and my girlfriend around on our trek!!! check it out and join the email subscription! there will be daily blogs and pictures posted of a pretty awesome place! www.atripthroughindia.com dont fret my friends, solidarity will be alive while im gone!!

thanks for the support!

randy

also, i am gonna give away 6 copies of The Atom Age - Kill Surf City cd! the first six people to pm me there addresses will get it! i think a ton of folks on here will dig them!! go!